A fast growing post-secondary trade/vocational school has been marketing
successfully with a primary focus on local (commuter) students.
The admissions team has been using a coordinated multi-channel, online-offline
strategy in conjunction with print, radio and television campaigns.
The marketing department is tasked with increasing enrollment, focusing on certain departments where the school is expanding.
The staff wants to be able to track campaign results and recognize over- and underperforming campaigns to maximize allocation of marketing resources.
And while they had a comprehensive marketing strategy, they were missing some key elements with their digital channel.
We developed a baseline on their current marketing campaigns to understand where the gaps existed that prevented them from truly tracking their campaign performance.
We built a data set of their target student profile so that we can begin building a campaign around those personas.
We developed a micro-focused contextual marketing program encompassed the following:
- Targeted ad campaign to prospective students to promote the schools Open House event
- Re-target campaign (email and website) for attendees of Open House
- Broader ad campaign for target audience that did not attend the Open House event, including re-target with email and website
The Trade School realized the following results:
- Clickthrough rate improvement by 3x
- New student enrollments for Summer and Fall quarters resulting in an incremental increase of $2.5M tuition revenue
Reach out to us to learn how we can help you achieve your goals.