Location Based Advertising
Our Beacon Free geofencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be.
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo fenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Our geofencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
How Geofencing Advertising Works
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting beit New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geofenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geofence
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser Precise “Addressable Geofencing“
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geofencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Key Geofencing Benefits
- Only Need Location Services of Mobile Device Turned On. NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require Physical BEACONS
- Location File Import and Export Capability
- Granular Localization via Custom Shapes & Sizes
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geofenced location
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geofencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.