Each plan is NOT a one size fits all, each plan will be customized to fit your specific needs.
What you need today may not be what you need tomorrow and we’re here for you throughout your brand’s growth journey providing you with what you need, when you need it.
This plan is ideal for companies who need marketing leadership, strategic planning, and initiative management on a part-time basis.
You’ll be getting a Fractional CMO to help round out your leadership team, as you need it, when you need it.
This plan is ideal for companies who need an all-in-one agency with full services performed.
We deliver the results you need to grow your bottom line.
Take a look at our plans and let’s have a conversation to see what your business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s The Onboarding Process?
Onboarding is focused on developing your Marketing & Sales plans, which includes the following activities:
- Dive deep into your company, market, competitors, buyers, past marketing activities and more
- Review of brand standards, including copywriting and design
- Develop your campaign strategy, roadmap, and ad spend forecasting
How Is A Campaign Launched?
Once we have the campaign strategy & roadmap completed, we do the following activities:
- Purchase ad inventory (ad medium to be based on strategy we developed)
- Program your campaign (tracking codes, keywords, target demographic, dedicated 800#, etc…)
- Creative design (ads, landing pages, emails, sms, voicemails, etc…)
- Activate campaign with various ad networks and advertiser partners
Who Pays For Ad Spend?
What makes our pricing model unique is that our fees include the ad spend so it is an all-in-one model where we take care of everything
How Soon Will We See Results?
This is the most common question we get and while there are many different variables that determine when ROI will be realized, we are confident that you’ll see tangible results within 30 days